The McCourt Auditorium chair is perfect for churches, waiting rooms.
Use it in any area where comfortable seating is desired. This chair is constructed for maximum strength and durability - suitable for bariatric use.
• Welded frame of mandrel bent square steel tubing and static load tested to over 1500 lbs
• Seat cushion is 2.75” thick and back offers padded lumbar support
• Standard features include ganging clips for seamless bench-like seating and rear access book rack.
Auditorium Seating Specifications
Constructed of 18 gauge steel square tubing. Legs, back and carriage are 1” square mandrel bent tubing. Braces are 3/4” square tubes. Each 6 piece frame member is fillet welded in at least 2 places each end. Storage rack underneath is 1/8” wire welded on 1 ¾” centers with holder for small sacramental glasses. Ganging clips of 1/4” gauge wire provides easy chair to chair attachment.
Seat and back platforms are 3/8” hardwood plywood to which upholstery is stapled. Platforms are fastened to frame with #10 screws, 4 on seat and 4 on back. Back platform is tapered at the waist to allow stacking without upholstery wear.
Upholstery and Padding
Upholstery is a backed, heavy-hand Polyolefin fiber fully rolled and stapled on padded seat perimeter for durability. Polyolefin fabric is strong, color fast and resistant to stains and odors. Black polyester dust cover under seat perimeter is stapled on +/- 5/8” centers before frame attachment. Seat padding is comprised of 2 3/4” virgin polyurethane base pad with a foam density of 1.6 lb/cf.
Back padding is 1 ½” virgin polyurethane foam sculpted with 1 ¼” lumbar. Back cover is unpadded matching fabric.
Chair Glides and Stacking Buttons
Glides are injection molded, quality wrap-around style polyethylene glides feature half circle profile for antirocking performance. Eight stacking buttons are push barb style injection molded polyolefin to allow stacking up to 8 high with no marring of the adjacent frames.
Weight and Dimensions
Chair weighs 18.6 pounds and measures overall 21.5” w x 24.5” D x 34.5” H.
Seat is 20” W x 17” H x 18.5” H. Book rack opening is 2.5" at back and 1.5" at front. Each chair has 6 1/8” stack pitch and can be safely stacked 8 high for storage.
Eight chairs ship wrapped in cardboard and strapped to a skid which is maneuverable with a two wheel hand cart. Stack measures 21.5” w x 29” d x 78” h.
Standard upholstery colors are Charcoal, Navy Blue, Forest Green, Burgundy, Grape and Beige. Custom fabrics and vinyl available. Frame is silvervein powder coat finish for extreme commercial application.
Custom fabrics and Extra Wide 22" Seat available. Contact McCourt for pricing and lead time.
Full 3 year warranty against upholstery seam failures and frame damage due to materials and workmanship under normal use. Fabric tears and stains not covered. McCourt Manufacturing will repair or replace (at our option) at no charge; customer assumes all freight charges.
Bullets not showing up
- Rental Management Wayne Walley McCourt Manufacturing wants to thank Wayne Walley of Rental Management for stopping by last week and touring our facility. In this picture Way... Read More...
- Customer Feedback "I would just like to share that I am EXTREMELY impressed by the durability of this product. I run a year round day camp. We probably see ab... Read More...
- ARA Hall of Fame! The late T. Charles “Charlie” McCourt was inducted into the Rental Hall of Fame during a Feb. 10 ceremony in Orlando, Fla. McCourt was a former... Read More...
- Series A5 Chair We're making a splash! McCourt Manufacturing is pleased to introduce the Series A5™ stackable folding chair, the highly anticipated alumi... Read More...
- Ovation Portable Dance Floor Precision construction combines beautiful vinyl flooring with the easy Cam-Lock system for a luxurious, durable and safe indoor/outdoor portable dance... Read More...
1001 North 3rd St
Fort Smith, AR 72901